NEW YORK – Luxury car maker Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. is on track to sell 500 Phantoms in the U.S. this year, a U.S. spokesman says, about 25% more than initially planned. U.S. market by far biggest for new Rolls. The company’s original target was 400 units, but because other Rolls-Royce markets are lagging, the U.S. is getting a bigger allotment of vehicles. “We’ve been able to get a greater supply because the rest of the world has not been able to set up a dealer network like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.