NEW YORK – Karen Vonder Meulen, a veteran public relations executive with BMW North America LLC, joins Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA LLC as communications manager for North America, starting Jan. 1. At the same time, Rolls-Royce announces Bob Austin will retire from that post at the end of 2007. Austin supervised the launch of the new Rolls-Royce Phantom produced under the aegis of BMW five years ago. It was one of the most successful launches of a super luxury car in North America. “This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.