VIENNA – Finalization of the deal for the Romanian government to take over Daewoo Automobile Romania S.A. is being pushed back until January by South Korea’s defunct Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. “The Romanian part has asked the Korean part to finalize the negotiations by the end of this week,” says a statement by Romania’s Ministry of Economy and Commerce. However, “Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. has informed that, because of internal problems, they are forced to postpone the finalization of negotiation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.