VIENNA – June 2, the day on which the new Dacia X90 is to be revealed officially for the first time, will mark something of a national holiday in Romania – at least for those involved in the automotive business. Dacia X90 spotted near Romanian assembly plant. For the first time, a Romanian plant will play a significant role in a global vehicle program at a large, multinational auto company. Automobile Dacia SA’s facility in Mioveni, Romania, will be the main production site for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.