Yang Rong, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings (BCA) founder and former chairman, reportedly sells his whole stake (79 million shares, or 2.2% of issued BCA stock) in the company amid a Chinese government investigation and his sudden resignation late last month. Rong is under investigation regarding possible asset stripping within BCA, but still holds the position of BCA director and is close to company executives and affiliates. BCA also was to transfer a 39% controlling stake in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.