WL Ross & Co. LLC, the private equity firm headed by billionaire investor Wilbur Ross, and Lear Corp. are joining forces to make a bid for bankrupt supplier Collins & Aikman Corp. The alliance is part of a strategic agreement to explore acquisitions and ultimately form an automotive interior trim joint venture, Southfield, MI-based Lear says. “This proposed joint venture with Lear provides a solid platform for building a leading, global automotive interior components supplier,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.