DEARBORN – When Ford Motor Co.’s 86-year-old Rouge complex sends its last Mustang off the storied Dearborn Assembly line May 10, some 2,000 hourly and salaried workers will have little time to savor the moment. History aside, about 1,400 of these workers are looking forward to leaving the Rouge’s dingy digs for better-lit, more ergonomically friendly pastures, which lie less than one football field away from Dearborn Assembly’s arthritic operation. Jim Padilla says new Dearborn Truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.