MG Rover design boss Peter Stevens is taking personal responsibility for the MG X80 super coupe program. "I kind of live or die on it, I guess," he says. MG X80 concept Stevens, who styled the controversial X80 concept that appeared at last September’s Frankfurt auto show, now says that was "just one idea," and that a "visually stronger, more aggressive" re-skin is in the pipeline for launch in early 2003. "We're looking at something that is more motor sport oriented, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.