GENEVA – The flexible interior and sport wagon crazes have arrived full force in Europe. And MG Rover Group Ltd. has combined both with its Rover TCV (Tourer Concept Vehicle) – a sleek 5-passenger sedan with a highly adaptable seating plan. TCV’s exterior styling cues are similar to the upcoming Chrysler Crossfire, and its stance resembles many popular all-wheel-drive European wagons. Inside, the three rear and front passenger seats fold individually to lie flush with the load floor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.