NINGGUO — Five hours of hard driving and 306 km (190 miles) west of Shanghai, deep in mountainous Anhui, one of China's inner provinces, you round a curve in the rough two-lane road and suddenly find yourself at a factory enthusiastically using computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD, CAM) and the Internet. What formerly was the Anhui Ningguo Zhongding Automotive Components Co. Ltd. is not typical of the new wave of industrialization in China. Instead, it is a shrewd investment in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.