KIEV, Russia — India's Tata group has plans to assemble a range of vehicles in the Ukraine, including its sport/utility vehicle, the Safari, plus its Sumo and 2- and 4-door Telcoline vehicles, published reports here say. The confederation of independent states is interested in Tata vehicles due to their high quality and low prices compared with popular brands, industry sources say. Local automobile dealers believe the Ukraine can successfully market the vehicles in Russia if plans for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.