Russian new-vehicle sales jumped 27% in July to 224,620 units, as the industry raises its full-year forecast by 100,000 vehicles to 2.45 million. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee increased the target after 7-month sales totaled 1,460,062 units, up 50% from year-ago. “The expected pattern of strong but slowing growth continues into the second half of 2011,” Committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. “The AEB consensus forecast is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.