OBERWALTERSDORF, Austria – Russia’s state-owned bank OAO Sberbank Rossii and vehicle maker GAZ Group are playing a significant role in Canadian parts supplier Magna International Inc.’s bid for General Motors Corp.’s Adam Opel GmbH German subsidiary, Magna’s Co-CEO Siegfried Wolf tells Wards at the company’s European headquarters here. A decision reportedly is expected Wednesday as to which of four suitors will take over GM’s ailing European arm. In addition to Magna, Fiat Auto Group, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.