Russia is expected to become Europe’s largest vehicle market as global auto makers rush to the country to set up production and establish sales networks at a dizzying pace. “By 2012, Russia will overtake Germany and Italy to become the biggest market in Europe in terms of motor-vehicle sales,” says Ivan Bonchev, senior manager and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries automotive leader, Ernst & Young, in a recent report. A similar study conducted by R.L. Polk & Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.