Ford Motor Co. this week reported sales of Ford-brand vehicles in Russia jumped nearly 20% in the year’s first half, besting 16% growth in the U.K., its top European market. General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet brand saw 52% growth in the period, and Toyota Motor Corp. enjoyed a 23% gain. Fueled by foreign brands, Russia’s overall new-car sales jumped 41% through June to 1.65 million units, surpassing Germany as Europe’s biggest auto market, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) says in a recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.