VIENNA – Russia’s ZAO Avtotor officially launches assembly of three Cadillac models at its plant in Kaliningrad, which already builds several BMW AG, General Motors Corp. and Kia Motors Corp. vehicles. The Cadillac CTS, SRX and STS models are assembled from semi-knocked-down kits. Avtotor is expected to produce about 200 Cadillacs this year. STS one of three Cadillacs assembled in Russia. Including the Chevrolet Tahoe and TrailBlazer and Hummer H2 SUVs already assembled in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.