VIENNA – Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, the Russian assembler of Chinese cars based in Cherkessk, plans to increase its capacity. Currently, the Derways plant can assemble up to 250 cars a day, or 5,700 a month, from complete-knocked-down kits. That volume assumes 5-day-per-week operation on two shifts a day in the body and assembly shops and three shifts daily on the paint line. “We are planning to increase capacity to 125,000 cars a year, or 10,500 a month, also on the same shift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.