Russia’s SOK Group, which controls the OAO IzhAvto and ZAO RosLada car plants, as well as several suppliers, plans to sell its 72% stake in engine maker OAO HK Barnaultransmash, based in Barnaul, Siberia. SOK’s decision in part is a result of an earlier move by Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ to cancel plans for high-volume sourcing of diesel engines from Barnaultransmash. Lada introduced a diesel in the 2105 in November. Barnaultransmash, situated in Barnaul in the Altay region of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.