VIENNA – OAO Sollers, the Russian vehicle maker that operates several plants, will launch assembly of the Ssangyong C200 cross/utility vehicle at its OOO Sollers-Dalny Vostok plant in Vladivostok in December. The vehicle, called the Korando C in South Korea, will be dubbed the Ssangyong New Actyon in Russia. Sollers will unveil a pre-series version at next week’s Moscow auto show, with start of sales scheduled for February. The New Actyon assembly will create some 400 new jobs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.