VIENNA – OAO Sollers, the Russian auto maker that controls several plants, intends to unite the OAO Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod (UAZ) vehicle facility and OAO Zavolzhsky Motorny Zavod (ZMZ) engine plant under a single-management structure. UAZ produces SUVs and light-commercial vehicles at its site in Ulyanovsk, while ZMZ makes engines and components in Zavolzhe. UAZ currently is ZMZ’s largest engine customer. Sergey Yurasov, UAZ executive director, has been appointed managing director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.