VIENNA – OAO Sollers, the Russian vehicle manufacturer formerly known as OAO Severstal-Avto, signs two joint-venture agreements with Fiat SpA for the production and distribution of Fiat cars and the production of diesel engines. Sollers already assembles Fiat Albea cars and Doblo light-commercial vehicles at its OOO Sollers Naberezhnye Chelny plant. It also manufactures the previous-generation Fiat Ducato at its OOO Sollers Elabuga factory. The first JV, in which both companies will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.