TAGANROG, Russia – Local vehicle assembler OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod (TagAZ), which already produces Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s Accent here, will add the Hyundai Sonata into the mix next year. Sonata to be assembled in Russia beginning February. Pilot assembly of the Sonata is to start in February, with serial assembly to follow in March. The company has produced about 3,900 Accents so far this year and plans to build another 1,900 units before the end of the year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.