VIENNA – The newly named UAZ Patriot SUV will go into production this summer at the OAO UAZ plant in Ulyanovsk, Russia. The Patriot was shown as a prototype at the 2003 Moscow auto show for the first time, then under the name UAZ 3163. The vehicle is based on the current UAZ Simbir but has a new front and several new or improved components. New UAZ Patriot SUV The vehicle is powered by a 128-hp 2.7L 4-cyl. gasoline engine. First demonstration vehicles are expected to reach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.