VIENNA – Russia’s OOO Yo-Avto unveils three hybrid car prototypes to the media in Moscow. Two of the three vehicles were shown earlier in photos presented at an October press conference. The models include a 5-door hatchback called the Yo Microvan, a cross/utility coupe dubbed the Yo CrossCoupe and the Yo Furgon small delivery van. Yo-Avto, formerly known as OOO Gorodskoy Avtomobil, is a joint venture owned 51% by Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s Onexim Group and 49% by ZAO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.