Russian new-vehicle sales rose for the sixth month in a row in August, soaring 51% to 168,627 units. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says the result left 8-month deliveries up 15% at 1,135,074. Committee Chairman David Thomas says it is encouraging to see the continued upward trend for the industry, even through the traditional holiday month of August. “There were some concerns that the smog in Moscow might affect the industry, but other than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.