Russian sales of new cars and light-commercial vehicles climbed during nine of the 12 months in 2010 for a full-year result up 30% to 1,910,573 units. In releasing the figures, the Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says the year ended strongly, with December deliveries soaring 60% to 204,586 units. Among the top-10 best-selling passenger-car models last year, nine are produced in Russia. The committee sees the growth continuing, predicting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.