Russia vehicle sales totaled 233,439 units for March 2011, up 73.3% vs. March 2010. This increase is a result of the government scrappage system and the recovery of Russia’s economy. March 2011 vehicle sales increased 34.1% compared with February 2011 sales. 2011 sales through March totaled 540,324. This was up 74.9% over the same period in 2010. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total 121,251, resulting in a 22.4% market share. Related document: Ward’s Russia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.