Russia’s new-car-sales’ revival continued in September, surging 55% year-on-year to 185,953 units, following August’s 51% jump to 168,627. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says the September result drove 9-month sales up 18% to 1,321,027 units. “September again demonstrated a fast-recovering automotive market,” Committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. “We are seeing all the signs of a strong finish to 2010.” New-model launches, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.