VIENNA – OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA), the Russian small car maker which is a unit of the heavy-truck manufacturer OAO KamAZ, plans to import 3,000 0.8L 3-cyl. engines from China next year. Russian Oka cars to be powered by Chinese engines. ZMA needs the 0.8L 3-cyl. 37-hp engines for its 126-in. (320-cm) long Oka minicar. The basic version of the tiny Oka is powered by a 0.75L 2-cyl. 33-hp engine sourced from Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ. In addition, Ukrainian-made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.