Russian sales of new passenger cars and light-commercial vehicles dived 46% in November to 105,302 units, leaving 11-month deliveries down 50% to 1,337,792, the Association of European Businesses reports. AEB Automobile Manufacturers Committee Chairman David Thomas notes the latest result was an improvement from the 52% year-on-year fall in October. “While it is encouraging to see a slightly better November (year-to-year), the level of retail demand remains weak coming into December, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.