New-vehicles sales accelerate in Russia, with January’s result up 72% to 127,564 units from prior-year’s 74,002. December’s deliveries surged 60% to 204,586 units from like-2009. “January is a short month with lower historical volume, but it is a good start to a year in which we've forecasted close to 20% growth,” Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. Thomas says it’s encouraging to see last year’s momentum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.