AUBURN HILLS, Michigan, U.S.A. — Once the darling of globalization, Russia's automotive industry in recent year has been racked by scandal, crisis and political instability. But the veil of uncertainty finally is beginning to lift. With a steady ruble, a new government and a recovering economy, the future is substantially brighter, says Lev Lester, an expert on the Russian auto industry and vice president-international sales for Haden Inc., a U.S. paint and metal finishing systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.