JOHANNESBURG – Automobile retailer McCarthy Ltd., Russian Automotive Investments Southern Africa (Raisa) and the South African National Taxi Council (Santaco) sign a distribution agreement to launch the Russian brand OAO Gaz in South Africa. McCarthy and Santaco hold a majority stake in a joint venture company that has established the new auto maker Gaz Motor Corp. of Southern Africa. Gazelle 16-seater taxi Gaz South Africa says it wants to make its launch model, the Gazelle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.