VIENNA – GAZ Group’s OOO Avtomobilny Zavod GAZ, the Russian manufacturer of cars and light commercial vehicles, plans to launch four models based on Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus tooling purchased from Chrysler Group’s Sterling Heights, MI, assembly plant in the U.S. The production rollout of the four models will occur step by step by 2014, says Alexander Filatov, strategy director with OAO Russkie Mashiny, the company that controls GAZ Group. The first car will be a restyled version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.