Saab Automobile is laying off an additional 100 Swedish workers this year on top of the already announced 1,300 cuts last November. Included in the latest round of job reductions are 70 assembly line and 30 administrative positions, reports the Associated Press. After the cuts, there will be 7,500 employed at Saab’s Trollhattan plant.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.