Saab Cars USA Inc. announces pricing for its new entry-level 9-2X hatchback, which goes on sale in the U.S. in June. The base 9-2X Linear, equipped with a standard 5-speed manual transmission and 2.5L 4-cyl. engine, will carry a base price of $22,990. The up-level 9-2X Aero, featuring a standard 5-speed manual transmission and turbocharged and intercooled 2L 4-cyl. engine, will start at $26,950.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.