CARMEL, CA – Saab Automobile will define more clearly its designs on the midsize wagon segment with the unveiling next month of the 9-3 Sport-Hatch Concept. The Saab 9-3 Sport-Hatch Concept seats four. The 5-door, 4-seater will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Powered by a turbocharged 2.0L engine that puts out 250 hp, the car is inspired by the 9-3X “crossover coupe” that originally bowed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. “Just as the 9-3X occupies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.