LA MALBAIE, Que., Canada – The Linear and Arc nomenclature used for Saab Automobile's vehicles will be eliminated beginning with the '06 models. Another Saab classification, Aero, will be retained in some instances. Saab 9-7X The General Motors Corp.-owned auto maker is dropping the Linear and Arc labels because they are used erratically. Linear generally refers to the entry-level model, while Arc denotes the sportier model equipped with higher horsepower. The currently random ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.