LA MALBAIE, Que., Canada – It likely was unintentional, but the selection of this province by Saab Automobile to test-drive its all-new ’05 9-7X midsize SUV has hidden significance. Quebec nearly seceded from Canada in 1995. With its French-speaking citizens and European-like social mores, Quebec is a unique entity within a large, predominately English-speaking country and has considerably different customs. Long known for its low-volume sales and oddly shaped cars, Saab is unique within ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.