Saab Automobile continues its march toward independence today with a $2.4 million investment to establish new North American headquarters in the Detroit suburb of Royal Oak, MI. Acquired last month when Netherlands-based niche player Spyker Cars N.V. closed a $400 million deal with General Motors Co., Sweden-based Saab will move into its new Detroit-area digs “immediately,” says Mike Colleran, president and chief operating officer-Saab Cars North America. The site will be home to sales, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.