TROLLHATTAN, Sweden – Production workers are completing retooling for building the all-new 9-3 in a plant that Saab Automobile has invested $450 million to modernize over the last four years. Saab has invested $450 in its Trollhatten, Sweden, plant over the last four years Preparations for building the new car are reaching a climax, with Job 1 slated for late July. “We're so overworked with the startup," says, Lars Danielson, chief of Saab's production facilities. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.