Saab Automobile enters into a long-term agreement with Hirsch Performance AG of Switzerland to provide sporty engine, chassis and styling enhancements for various Saab models, including the current 9-5. The 9-5 Aero will get engine and chassis upgrades to increase its maximum horsepower from 250 to 305 and boost torque from 258 lb.-ft. (350 Nm) to 309 lb.-ft. (419 Nm) “Saab Performance by Hirsch” enhancements will be available in Europe in July for current 9-5 models. Saab Cars USA Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.