TROY, MI – Life goes on at Saab Automobile, even though two products are being yanked from the auto maker's lineup due to General Motors Corp.'s divestiture of its stake in Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., make of Subaru vehicles. “In the short term, nothing has changed at all with the Fuji sale,” Saab Cars U.S.A. Inc. General Manager Jay Spenchian says here recently during press conference. “So for '06, it has no impact on our plans.” Subaru built 9-2X for Saab. Fuji's Subaru brand has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.