DETROIT – If Harris Interactive Inc.’s latest online poll is on target, the American consumer is willing to pay their prettiest pennies to save at the pump and save lives in crashes. The market polling and research firm’s annual AUTOTECHCAST advanced automotive technologies report, released in its inaugural form this month, suggests consumers are willing to shell out an additional $1,673, on average, for hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) technology on their next vehicle; $1,269 for fuel cells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.