General Motors Corp.’s SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co. Ltd. minicommercial-vehicle joint venture in China launches sales of its all-new Hong Guang MPV, available in nine variants priced from RMB44,800-60,800 ($6,400-$9,000). The Hong Guang “addresses the growing need for a small, economical vehicle for business use and family travel,” Kevin Wale, CEO and managing director of GM China Group, says in a statement. With the dimensions of a midsize sedan at 169 ins. (429 cm) long, 66 ins. (168 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.