SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Ct. Ltd., General Motors Co.’s mini-commercial-vehicle joint venture, unveils a compact business passenger van at the Auto China 2010 show in Beijing. Called the Wuling Hong Guang, the versatile new entry features 2+2+3 seating, with a center and rear bench that can be folded flat or removed entirely to provide additional cargo space. Equipped with either a P-Tech 1.2L or 1.4L powertrain, the Hong Guang is the first business van in China with an engine smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.