MUMBAI – The public sale of assets belonging to bankrupt Daewoo Motors India Ltd. now looks uncertain. Matiz cars wait to be sold while Daewoo India assets still are being sorted out. A court receiver is in charge of the assets but apparently has been unable to finalize their sale. The auto maker’s manufacturing plant closed in December and more than 300 best-selling Matiz cars still are parked there – waiting for buyers. Recently more than 1,000 workers assembled at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.