Federal-Mogul Corp. says it will retain its lighting, wiper blade and fuel-system businesses after talks with several potential buyers failed to produce a satisfactory deal for the Southfield, MI, supplier. The combined operations, producing Wagner lighting and Anco wiper blades, have sales of about $700 million and employ 5,400 people. In September of last year, Federal-Mogul announced its intention to sell after reporting a $160 million aftermarket sales shortfall for the third quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.