ANN ARBOR, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s new Ford Fiesta B-car, due to arrive in the U.S. next year, may be the next vehicle to be modified by Saleen Performance Vehicles, best known for its aftermarket Ford Mustang versions. Michael Timarac, brand manager for Saleen, says company brass has been discussing adding another Ford vehicle to its lineup, which is “quite possibly the Fiesta.” “We’re looking at the possibility of a smaller car to give the domestic transplants some competition on that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.