A new supercharger being developed jointly by Power-Tec LLC and Saleen Performance Vehicles is being targeted at original equipment applications, Saleen CEO Michael Shields says. Both Power-Tec and Saleen are units of MJ Acquisitions Inc., which purchased aftermarket vehicle and parts specialist Saleen in February. In a conference call with reporters Thursday, Shields says the supercharger in development currently is undergoing testing and “we are talking with OEMs to put these on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.